Be So Alive
Kids Cooking Classes
Adult Cooking Classes
Snacks & Side Dishes
1 cup of 100% whole grain old fashion oats.
1 cup of water
1 cup of almond milk
Mix it together in a pot and boil it for 2 minutes.
Serve it with your favorite berries or fruits.
- Wash the kale and remove the stem.
- Cut the kale on your preferred size.
- Massage the kale for 3 minutes until soft and tender.
- Add 1 Tbsp of lemon juice and mix it with preferred dressing.
- Top it with desired toppings and enjoy!
Walnuts Dressing for boiled kale or steamed veggies
1 Cup of Walnuts
1 Cup of Water
2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp of Granulated Garlic
Blend it well!
Serve it with boiled kale or steamed veggies!
Easy Roasted Vegetables
6 Italian peppers
5 red peppers
1 head garlic
Prepare veggies and cut into large chunks.
Peal the garlic and grind it.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place all the prepared vegetables in one even layer on a prepared baking sheet.
Bake it 30-40 minutes.
Toss the roasted vegetables together with the garlic and top it with salt.
Serve it at room temperature or cold.
Copyright © 2018 BE So Alive - All Rights Reserved.